Exceptional Dentistry's COVID-19 RESPONSE: Providing safe dental office & excellent dental treatment
How we are protecting our patients, and our staff
How we are protecting our patients
- Our top concern is to provide a safe dental office and dental care for all of our patients- We will be taking the temperature of all of our patients before the start of any dental treatment.
- Every patient is required to hand sanitize upon arrival.
- Mask is mandatory for staff and patients at all times except when the patient is in treatment.
- We will dispense antimicrobial mouth rinse before the start of any dental treatment.
- We are limiting the number of patients in our waiting room. Only patients with an appointment will be allowed to stay in the reception area.
- We have installed medical-grade air purifiers in each of our operatories and reception area that trap air particles as small as 0.1 microns. The Coronavirus is about 0.125 micron in size.
- Use of Isolite™ inter-oral suction to reduce aerosols in high aerosol producing procedures.
- We have upgraded our vacuum suction system by 3 fold to capture aerosol particles much more efficiently than prior to the pandemic.
Medical Grade Air Purifiers
Isolite inter-oral suction
Reduction of aerosol and effective suctioning during high-aerosol producing procedures. Please visit our safe amalgam removal page for more information on our Safe Silver Mercury Filling Removal services.